The eyes are a complex but important part of the human body. For that reason they deserve the best care possible. With these 10 golden tips you will provide your eyes with the caring treatment that they deserve.
10 tips for the best eye care
- Make sure you sleep enough to allow your eyes to rest.
- Drink lots of water to keep the right moisture balance for your eyes.
- Take care of good eye hygiene when wearing contact lenses.
- Protect your eyes against UV-radiation with sunglasses.
- Wearing glasses during exercise? Prevent the risk of eye trauma and wear sports glasses with special glass.
- Do you work behind the computer? Take frequent breaks to prevent eye fatigue and install a screen protector with blue filter to reduce the brightness of the screen.
- Always wear safety glasses during odd jobs or gardening.
- Take care of red eyes, dry eyes, tired eyes or itching eyes with a helpful tool specifically meant for your eye problem, instead of a product that is meant for all eye problems at once.
- When in doubt, consult a physician
- Have your eyes checked every 3 to 5 years for an optimal vision. Do you have eye problems? Make sure you get your eyes checked every 1 to 2 years after the problem is taken care of.
Even when you take good care of your eyes, you may be affected by an eye condition. Eye problems can strongly influence your daily life, so make sure you don’t leave your problem unchecked and seek help. Some eye conditions need medical intervention or correction by an optician or optometrist. Other problems can easily be cured with the help of self medication. For this Similasan specially designed natural eye drops, eye sprays and eye wipes for specific eye problems. To help you to easily and quickly continue with work, family or other things that make life worthwhile.
Have a look at what Similasan can do for you:
- Red and burning eyes
- Dry and irritated eyes
- Tired eyes caused by use of screens
- Itching eyes caused by allergies
- Dry eyelids
- Infected eyes